Limited Consumer Warranty
This warranty is given by:
Zefir Vape Pty Ltd as trustee for the Zefir Vape Trust (ABN 18 822 526 162)
Level 23, Tower 1, 520 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney NSW 2022, Australia
1300 186 249
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We offer this warranty in addition to your other legal rights and remedies. This warranty does not exclude or reduce your statutory rights in relation to the product.
We collect personal information in a number of ways. The most common circumstances in which we collect personal information are when you:
This warranty applies to products which are purchased in Australia from us or our authorised resellers, were manufactured by us or on our behalf, and bear our trade mark “Zefir Vape”.
This warranty does not apply to products purchased for the purposes of re-supply.
This warranty does not apply to damage or issues with the product caused by:
- normal wear and tear (including but not limited to scratches or dents);
- accident (including dropping the product);
- misuse (including unreasonable use, failure to follow the user instructions and use that falls outside the scope of the user instructions);
- neglect or negligent use;
- improper storage;
- improper or inadequate maintenance, service or cleaning of the product;
- repair, maintenance, alterations, service, upgrades, expansion, disassembly or opening of the product by anyone not authorised by us;
- use of defective, incompatible, unauthorised or non-standard parts, products or accessories; or
- external causes, such as, but not limited to, fire, extreme temperature, water, flood, moisture, dampness, liquid touching or entering the product, other foreign material entering the product, dirt, dust, rust, corrosive conditions (including salt and sand), theft, vandalism, collision, infestation by pests or insects, electrical surges or dips, hail, thunderstorms, earthquakes, tornadoes, acid rain, acts of God, terrorism, war, environmental conditions or any other act or circumstance beyond our control.
This warranty does not cover consumable parts which have stopped working due to normal wear and tear.
This warranty does not apply to any cosmetic change in the product’s appearance, unless this occurs due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, conditions and liabilities which are not guaranteed under the Australian Consumer Law or which are not expressly stated in this warranty. Among other things, this exclusion applies to liability for any loss, whether direct or indirect, relating to your purchase of the product, use of the product or inability to use the product.
Making a claim
If you believe that your product has a defect, you can make a claim under this warranty by emailing us at email@example.com.
You must make the claim within the warranty period, if you are claiming under this warranty. However, you may still have statutory rights after this time.
Remedy under this warranty
If we assess that your claim is valid, we will refund the money you paid for the defective product. We will do so within a reasonable time.
If any term of this warranty is held to be illegal, void or unenforceable in a jurisdiction, then:
- where the term can be read down so as to give it a valid and enforceable operation of a partial nature, it must be read down to the extent necessary to achieve that result, and
- in any other case the term must be severed from this warranty for that jurisdiction in which event the remaining terms operate as if the severed provision had not been included.
This warranty is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. We submit and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.